Monday, April 9, 2018

I'm Back !

Hey guys, after a long time away I am finally back to blogging. Some of you may ask why I was away for so long. Let me explain it to you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

This part of the post is about my journey of growing up and finding myself which led to me not posting anything these past few years.

I think the last time I posted something was back in 2015. Well that year was full of changes and I had a lot on my plate. I graduated from High School and moved 6 hours away from my family to Berlin. I needed to find a place to stay and that was not that easy considering that I moved at a time when many other people were moving cause college was about to start.

After I found a place I had to furnish my apartment cause I only had a few pieces of furniture for my bedroom. I can tell you, I spent a lot of time at Ikea the first year after moving and became kind of an Ikea pro. So if you have any questions that are Ikea related hmu (lol joking).

Then there was this thing with college. I started my major in IBA (International Business Administration) and I couldn't seem to find myself in that subject. After 2 semesters I decided to change my major to law. Now I am studying law and I couldn't be happier that I made that decision.

The other thing was that I had to learn how to manage living on my own. I mean I didn't know how to cook and stuff like that and from one day to another I was on my own. I kinda felt like I was thrown into adulthood way to early. However everything became easier with time and luckily I have my boyfriend by my side and in these past 3 years we learned to manage everything together and handling college and household has become easier everyday. 

Growing up may seem hard at first and you will face a lot of challenges along the way but in the end everything will be okay, I promise. 

Anyhow before I start drifting too far away from the main subject, I have a new outfit post for you guys. I know its been a while but I promise you that I'll be updating this blog constantly.


XX Laura 
  
P.s : You'll find the links to everything I'm wearing below.













                                      Leather Jacket: Mango (You can find a similar one here)
                                      T-Shirt: Zara (You can find a similar one here)
                                      Mom Jeans: Topshop (You can find them here)
                                      Shoes : Vans Oldskool (You can find them here)
                                      Bag: Michael Kors (You can find it here)
                                      Glasses: Ray Ban (You can find them here)







No comments:

Post a Comment